Whether you want to start a running habit, run your best 5K, or run your first half-marathon or marathon, here are some tools to help you reach your goals.
- Beginners: 3 Weeks to a 30 Minute Running Habit : This beginner running program is designed to build your endurance and help you form a running habit. From day 1 to day 21, you'll receive emails outlining the running program and offering you the information you need to succeed.
- 4 Weeks to One Mile: Another great program for beginner runners, this schedule will help you ease into running and get you running a mile at the end of four weeks.
- How to Stick to Your Running Habit: It can take about four to six weeks to develop a habit, so it does take some perseverance to make your new running habit stick. Try some of these tips to maintain your motivation and determination to keep running.
- Run Your Best 5K: This eight-week training schedule to help you run your fastest 5K.
- Run Your First Half-Marathon: This schedule is perfect for a beginner runner and a first-time half-marathoner whose goal is simply to finish the 13.1-mile race.
- Run Your First Marathon: Once you've been running for a while, you may decide to take on the marathon. Here's what you need to know to get started.