Runners definitely share special bonds and sometimes have traits, habits, or idiosyncrasies that only other runners can understand. If you're a runner, you may be able to relate to or appreciate some of these descriptions. You know you're a runner when....
- you have dreams about showing up to a race late or not wearing any clothes.
- you've used an old race T-shirt to wash your car, dust furniture, or clean something else.
- you know where exactly one mile from your front door is (in any direction).
- your only recent photos of you alone are race photos.
- you're not embarrassed to wear spandex.
- you're always hungry.
- you no longer hate port-a-johns. In fact, you can think of a few times when you've been very happy to see one.
More Running Humor: