I've been hearing from a lot of runners who are planning to run a half marathon this year. Are you one of them? Or, maybe you've started thinking about taking on the 13.1-mile distance? Many runners choose the half marathon distance because the training is not as time-consuming as a full marathon, but it's still a race distance that's challenging and comes with a lot of bragging rights.
Learn all about what it takes to train for and complete a half-marathon, including schedules, long distance running tips, and race day preparations.
- E-mail Course: Beginner Half MarathonTraining Schedule
- More Half Marathon Training Schedules
- 13 Reasons to Run a Half Marathon
- 10 Best Things About Half Marathon Running
- 13 Things to Know Before Running a Half Marathon
- What's a Good Time for a Half Marathon?
- 6 Commonly-Asked Questions About Half Marathon Training