Looking for a way to plan out and measure your running routes? Use this map to draw your routes, measure them, and then save for future runs.
- Type in a city to start. Or zoom and drag to begin where you want to start.
- Draw your running route by clicking on the map.
- Use map view, satellite view, hybrid view (both streets and satellite photo), or topographic view.
- See your distance in miles or kilometers.
- Zooming: Use the + and - controls to zoom in or out on the map.
- Moving the Map: Move the map by using the arrow keys or by clicking on it and dragging to where you want to begin.