The Bottom Line
The iFitness Ultimate Running Belt is comfortable, roomy, and keeps your stuff dry.
- Doesn't bounce, ride up, or feel bulky on your waist.
- Very roomy and secure.
- Neoprene pouch keeps your cell phone or iPod protected from sweat.
- Adjustable belt, so you don't have to get a new one if your size changes.
- A little pricier than some other race belts.
- Water-resistant, zippered, stretchy and sturdy pouch, made of neoprene will keep your cell phone or iPod (any size) dry.
- Six elastic slots will hold your gels on your belt, for easy access.
- Available in many colors.
- Inner pocket keeps your ID, credit cards or cash secure.
- Two reflector strips in the front and one in the back, for night time safety.
- Two toggles to hold your race number are under the pouch.
Guide Review - iFitness Ultimate Running Belt Review
As a running coach and a mom, I like to carry my cell phone with me while running, just in case of emergencies. I've tried storing it in different running belts and arm bands, but the iFitness Ultimate Running Belt is definitely one of the best solutions I've found. It's very comfortable, sleek yet roomy, and doesn't bounce or ride up on my waist. On a recent 14 mile run, I had it loaded up with my phone, money, three energy gels, and still had plenty of room to spare. The best part is that it's made of neoprene so, although I was sweating during my run, everything inside the pouch stayed completely dry. So it's the perfect place to stash your phone, iPod or other electronics you may need on the run. You may have to shell out a couple of extra bucks compared to other running belts, but it's well worth it, in my opinion.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.