The Bottom Line
- Very sleek-looking.
- Does not bounce or feel bulky on your waist.
- Fits a lot, even though it looks small.
- Adjustable belt, so you don't have to get a new one if your size changes.
- Must keep anything that can't get wet (cell phones, etc.) in plastic baggies to protect from sweat.
- Adjustable belt -- fit waists 24" - 40+".
- Available in many fun and vibrant colors.
- Zippered pouch keeps your running essentials safe and secure.
Guide Review - SPIbelt Running Belt
The only caveat, as with most running belts, is that you must keep any electronics (or anything else that can't get wet) in a plastic bag inside the SPIbelt. I've heard stories about runners whose cell phones were ruined because their sweat drenched the SPIbelt and their phone. Fortunately, I was forewarned about this issue, so it didn't happen to me. If you're interested in spending a little more, they do make a water-resistant SPIbelt that has a sturdy plastic inner-liner.