The Bottom Line
- Very easy to push and maneuver.
- Wheels and shocks offer a smooth ride, even over bumps.
- Lots of leg and head room.
- Very easy to close and store (especially for a double stroller).
- Expensive, compared to other double jogging strollers.
- Doesn't come with a lot of accessories, such as a water bottle holder.
- Individual sun canopies so you can adjust them differently for each kid.
- Features a large basket underneath and cupholders in the seating area.
- Swiveling front wheel can be locked forward for jogging.
- Individual seats can recline separately.
Guide Review - BOB Revolution Duallie Jogging Stroller
After much research, I finally decided on the BOB Revolution Duallie and, after two months of pretty intense use, I have been extremely pleased. The stroller is extremely easy to push and my two little ones (25 months and 7 months) seem very happy and comfortable in it. They've both fallen asleep very comfortably in the stroller.
I love that you can lock the swiveling front wheel for running and then unlock it for everyday use. In addition to using it for running, we've taken the BOB Revolution Duallie to the park, the zoo, the mall, even our local ice cream shop. We have yet to find a doorway that isn't wide enough to fit the stroller through. (The stroller is purposely designed to fit through standard 31" doorways.)
The stroller is also great to use in the summer because the sun canopies provide excellent coverage, and can also be adjusted differently for each child. It's also very easy to fold and load into the back of a car. The only downside I found with the stroller is that it's definitely on the high end of prices for double jogging strollers. But, as they say, you get what you pay for and, in this case, you're paying for a high-quality, very durable stroller. If you expect to use it a lot, it's worth the cost. All in all, I'm very happy with my choice and I really can't imagine a better double jogging stroller.
Also see: Top Double Jogging Strollers