Swimming: The swim leg of the Olympic triathlon is a 1.5 kilometer swim, which can be done using any stroke.
Shaping Up for a Triathlon Swim
10 Steps for Swimmers to Improve Their Triathlon Swim
Triathlon Swimming - Tips and Tactics for Triathletes
- Olympic Triathlon Workouts
- How to Find the Right Bike for You
- How to Get the Proper Bike Fit to Prevent Pain and Injury
- How to Do Brick (Bike/Run) Workouts
Running: The bike leg is followed by the final leg, a 10 kilometer run.
- Tips for Proper Running Form
- How to Increase Your Distance
- Beginners' 10K Training Schedule
- Intermediate 10K Training Schedule
- How to Run Faster