21. "To get to the finish line, you'll have to try lots of different paths."
- Amby Burfoot
22. "The hardest step for a runner is the first one out of the front door."
23. "No guts, no glory"
-Seen on a runner's T-shirt
24. "Who says you can't run away from your problems?"
25. "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
26. "It does not matter how slowly you do so long as you do not stop."
27. "If I can get better, why not?"
28. "The only way to define your limits is by going beyond them."
29. "All it takes is all you got."
30. "Injuries made me a believer in cross-training."
31. "I can't imagine living and not running."
32. "Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still."
33. "One run can change your day, many runs can change your life."
34. "Accept the days when running seems impossible; embrace the days when running seems effortless." -Unknown
More RUNNING QUOTES
Share your favorite running quotes here.
Sign up Daily Running Quotes by email.