12. "My other legs are Kenyan."
-Seen on a bumper sticker
13."Jogging is for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch television."
14."The trouble with jogging is that by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back."
-Franklin P. Jones
15. "-Why aren't you signed up for the 401K?"
"-I'd never be able to run that far."
-Scott Adams, Dilbert (4/2/01)
16."In the first half of the race, don't be an idiot. In the second half, don't be a wimp!"
-Scott Douglas, on running marathons
17. "It's a hill. Get over it."
-Seen on the back of a runner's T-shirt
18. "If you run 100 miles a week, you can eat anything you want. Why? Because: (a) You'll burn all the calories you consume, (b) you deserve it, and (c) you'll be injured soon and back on a restricted diet anyway."
– Don Kardong
19. "Any idiot can run, but it takes a special kind of idiot to run a marathon." -Unknown
Get more funny running quotes.
Get ideas for funny marathon spectator signs.
Back to Running Quotes