Keep some of these motivational quotes in mind if you need a little inspiration. Although these quotes weren't originally about running, their meanings definitely can apply to the sport and get you motivated.
More Motivational Running Quotes ->
- "Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-Joshua J. Marine
- "More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin."
- "It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
-Sir Edmund Hillary
- "It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top."
-Henry Ward Beecher
More: Quotes About Running Hills
- "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
-T. S. Eliot
- "The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital."
- "Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you."
- "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
- "Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good and then work hard to get better."
- "The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move."