The Bottom Line
- Comfortable fit and not too heavy
- Very little bouncing
- Ventilated foam pads are breathable, so your waist doesn't get sweaty
- Easy access to bottles
- Some people actually prefer a heavier belt because it stays on their hips better
- Lightweight 3-D ventilated pads are breathable, keeping you cool and dry
- Holds four, dishwasher-safe 8 oz. bottles, allowing you to carry a mix of water or other fluids (such as a sports drink)
- Belt has lots of reflective trim, for increased visibility
- Velcro closure makes it easy to adjust size
- Comes in four sizes: S (27-29), M (30-32), L (33-35), XL (36-38)
Guide Review - Fluid Carrier: Fuel Belt Helium 4
The belt has a Velcro closure, which makes it very easy to adjust on the run. It also has a detachable race pocket that can hold gels, money, keys, or anything else that you might need for a long run or race. The helium belt also comes in four different colors -- blue, black, orange, or pink -- so you can choose one that fits your style.
I've tried many different fluid carriers -- and usually I'm not a big fan of the waist carriers -- but this is definitely one of the best.