- Follow me - uncle cracker Similey faces - Gnarks barkley Promiscous - nelly Furtado On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez/ Pit Bull Can't stop - Red hot chili peppers I love it ;-)
- —Guest Fun
Hard Days Run
- rediscovering the Beatles1 cd and finding every song is great for running. Even the songs I think of as quieter - Hey Jude or Eleanor Rigby - have a good beat and they get me singing along
Top 5 running songs
- These songs get me so pumped every time I hear them. Hopefully you guys enjoy them like I do when running. Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers Another One Bites the Dust - Queen Kids - MGMT Aberdeen - Cage the Elephant
- —Guest That guy you always see running
From one running chick to another
- The Distance: Cake | Remember the Name: Fort Minor | 1234: Coolio | Time to Win: Down With Webster | Til I Collapse: Eminem | Rump Shaker: Wreckx N Effect | Lose Yourself: Eminem | My Chick Bad: Ludacris | If You Only Knew: Shinedown | Crazy Bitch: Buckcherry | 3: Britney Spears | Mercy: Duffy | Gonna Make You Sweat: C&C Music Factory | Lit Up: Buckcherry | Hip Hop Hooray: Naughty By Nature | Rollin': Limp Bizkit | Can't Stop Won't Stop: Young Gunz | Carry Out: Timabalind/Timberlake Just a few!
- —Guest Kelly
Top 10 Favorite Running Songs
- Do You Remember- Jay Sean Don't Rain On My Parade- Glee Cast Tonight I'm Lovin You- Enrique Iglesias Four Minutes- Madonna I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson My Life Would Suck Without You- Glee Cast Only Girl- Rihanna Safety Dance- Glee Cast Smile (Lily Allen)- Glee Cast Whatya Want From Me- Adam Lambert
- —Guest Kim
current running playlist
- Sometimes I order them, usually they're just on shuffle: Kiss With A Fist - Florence + the Machine Pump It - Black Eyed Peas The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim Fascination (Bimbo Jones Remix) - Alphabeat Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance Cold War - Janelle Monae Forget You - CeeLo Green Tightrope - Janelle Monae All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland Lookin Out My Back Door - Creedence Clearwater Revival (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer Church - T-Pain Travelin' Band - CCR Callin' Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap Till I Collapse - Eminem & Nate Dogg
- —Guest sara
- Bill Conti's "Gonna Fly Now", "Fanfare for Rocky", and "Going The Distance" are GREAT to run to. I find myself pressing repeat on "Going The Distance"!
- —Guest Karim
- I just started running with a shuffle. It is very new but addictive! Songs really get me through the rough mid miles on a 9 mile run. I only look at my time/ mileage every 4 songs.
- —Guest Kerri
Who says Christian music is boring
- TobyMac, Press Play, KJ52, Skillet, Anberlin and Manic Drive are just some of the artists I listen to when I'm running. There is no shortage of high energy with these artists.
- http://songs4running.blogspot.com/ Instead of a playlist, I am posting descriptive information and previews for the complete songs to help choose your favorites.
- —Guest john.runner
Running in Rhythm music
- Struggled to find my pace and found the tracks from run2rhythm great to help me get my pace back. I'm running faster and longer and I use their recommended 5K mixes. Very happy with my results and the music is great to listen to on my runs.
- I like to run to the Mash-Up "All Day" from the mix-master Girl Talk. This mash up smoothly transitions between about 120 songs. Lots of hip hop and old tunes you forgot you loved. It just keeps going and going, and it's a free download!
- —Guest Sistersue
Time To Run
- time to win- down with webster fall to pieces, runaway,the best an thing, contagious - avril lavinge let it rock - kevin rudolf thunderstrukk - 3oh!3
- —Guest Guest Questie4
hearing a whole album is always a bonus
- devo, foo fighters, joan jett and the blackhearts, electric six, the distillers, spinnerette, no doubt, MGMT
- —Guest saritastardust
- I am a Podrunner junkie. DJ Steveboy sets the BPM and I can go from there.