Runners love to express themselves on their shirts. Do you have any running shirts with funny or inspirational slogans or quotes on them? Or have you seem memorable running shirt slogans while running? Share them your funny or inspirational running T-shirt slogans here.
Distance runners do it longer.
- "Distance runners do it longer." Or "Run like a Virgin" (as in Craig virgin)
- —Guest Runnergurllll
School 5K slogans
- "When being chased by a grizzly, you only need to be faster than the person behind you"
"If you're feeling good during a race, don't worry, you'll get over it"
- —Guest Tatum
- my mom bought me a t-shirt and it said this: Hey! i think i just passed you!
- —Guest anna cenci
Funny running shirt
- "I thought they said "Rum".
Seen at Cleveland Rite Aid Marathon...made me laugh while running!
- —Guest Nikki
- on back of shirt: "If you can read this, I'm beating you"
- —Guest JDB
- "Real athletes run, while others chase balls"-heard this from my mom.
- —Guest Gianna
My Personal CC Slogan on Shirt
- We have, (front of shirt) "Real Athletes Run" and (back of shirt) "Everyone Else Is Just Playing Games"
- —Guest Leigh Person
Sign from crowd
- A recent Sign in the crowd during a half/full marathon, ''Worse parade ever!'
- —Guest Melissa
- I hate it when I'm out jogging and people mistake me for Usain Bolt.
- —Guest Isla
- "I Bust Mine to Kick Yours" on the back of my cross country sweatshirt
- —Guest runner
1/2 marathon mom
- I just saw this on the back of a shirt worn by a mom that made me smile: "13.1 miles of complete silence."
- —Guest jerseygirl
1/2 marathon shirt
- Seen at a race: 13.1 - because I'm only partly insane.
- —Guest Guest Craig
- It's the damn .2 that really kicks your ass. (seen on Cafe Press and I want one)
- —Guest Dana
Gave me a much needed chuckle
- Seen on back of older guy's shirt at mile 16 of San Diego Marathon: •
"expected finish time-->Tuesday about noon"
- —Guest Winedaze
A Discouraging Put-Down
- Saw this one on the guy ahead of me at about 20 miles into the San Francisco Marathon: "I may be fat but I'm ahead of you".
- —Guest Dwight Moberg
- This one is on the back of my distance t-shirt from track; "Run hard when it's hard to run."
- —Guest kristen
Running Shirt Slogan
- I saw this one on back of a guy's shirt running the Half Marathon in Pittsburgh, PA about 10 years ago:
Do Not Pass!
- —Guest Paul