Injury prevention is just one of the reasons why taking strategic walk breaks during runs can be beneficial. Whatever your reason for getting started with the run/walk method, here's advice for getting started.
How to Run/Walk: There's more to run/walking than just taking a walk break when you feel like it. Here's advice on how to get started with the run/walk method.
- How to Do the Run/Walk Method
- How Can I Measure My Run/Walk Intervals?
- How Fast Should I Run?
- Tips for Your Walk Breaks While Run/Walking
- E-course: 3 Weeks to a 30-Minute Running Habit
- 8-Week Run/Walk Training Schedule to Build Distance
- Run/Walk 5K Schedule
- Run/Walk 10K Schedule
- Run/Walk Half Marathon Schedule
- Run/Walk Marathon Schedule
Also see: Am I Allowed to Walk During a Race?