The Bottom Line
- No need to wear a sports bra underneath
- Comfortable, lightweight
- Runs a little small
- Only comes in three colors – pink, white or black
- Racerback design with straps that won't push, pull, or strain your neck, but will support all day long
- Built-in shelf bra offers A/B or C/D support
- Contrast mesh fabrics align in all the right spots, for femininity and moisture management
- Added length covers your tummy and stay put while allowing for movement during running
Guide Review - Marathon Tank by Skirt Sports
And the women at Skirt Sports did not create a "one size fits all" shelf bra. The MarathonTank comes in A/B or C/D support. One caveat: I tried the A/B tank, so I can't attest to the supportiveness of the C/D tank for bigger-chested women. Also, the tank seems to run a little small.
The tank's material is very breathable and wicks away moisture, which is important for warm-weather running. This is a comfortable, lightweight tank that's also very stylish. It pairs very well with Skirt Sports' MarathonGirl Ultra running skirt.