The Bottom Line
- Cushioned straps
- Very stylish, great color options
- Back closure makes it easy to get on and off
- Excellent, supportive fit and good coverage
- Good wicking ability
- Adjustable straps may be a bit uncomfortable for some women
- Wicking DriLayer keeps you dry and comfortable
- C, D and DD cup for high-impact activities
- Triple-hook adjustable back closure
- Velcro straps for easy adjusting
Guide Review - Moving Comfort Fiona Sports Bra
Their overall impression was that the Fiona sports bra is extremely comfortable and supportive, without feeling too bulky. But an added bonus is that the bra comes in very stylish colors. "I liked that it came in Cocoa," said one tester. "All too often the 'pretty' colors and designs are saved for the smaller size bras."
Another plus for the Fiona bra is that it's a back-closure bra, which means you don't have to pull it over your head to get it on and off. Any woman who has had a wrestling match in an attempt to remove a sweaty sports bra can appreciate that feature. Testers were also impressed with the bra's wicking capabilities -- even in extremely hot, sweat-inducing weather.
But where the Fiona sports bra really excels is its supportive fit and good coverage. "It felt snug and close," said one tester. "I felt like I was pulled in and covered, without the 'uni-boob' effect."
Ironically, the feature of the bra that helps ensure the snug fit -- the adjustable straps -- may be the only downside to the bra. The adjustable tabs may slightly dig into some women's shoulders, depending on how much you adjust them.