The Bottom Line
- Very soft and comfortable.
- Comes in short, regular or long length, so you get the proper fit.
- Notch opening at cuffs for easy on and off.
- DriLayer technology wicks moisture away rapidly.
- On the pricey side.
- Semi-fitted with a regular leg opening.
- Internal pocket for light storage.
- Flat waistband adds a feminine, flattering line.
- Made of 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Available in black or gray.
Guide Review - Moving Comfort Fitness Pants Review
Moving Comfort's Fitness Pants are so comfortable that I love wearing them all day long, even if I end up never finding time for a run. They're semi-fitted, so they're not skin-tight, like a lot of other running pants. So I feel perfectly comfortable wearing them to the grocery store. They're also the first pair of running pants I've had in a long time that are not too long because they're available in a "short" length for petite women. They're not cheap, but for a pair of running pants that you'll want to wear all the time, they're well worth the price.