From the article: Tips for Getting Motivated to Run
Do you have a blog about running? If so, why did you start and what do you get out of it? Does it help you stay motivated? Share Your Running Blog
- Im blogging about my training for the UK ironman in 2014 and giving up my car for a year and my experiences of alternative travel and training. www.journeyhappy.wordpress.com holds me accountable to more than myself!
- —Guest Tony
Pre Race Jitters
- Just as you'd get jitters before a race, I've got them for my new blog! Check it out!
- —Guest Jen
Run Buffet Blog
- I have a blog at runbuffet.com. I already read other running blogs, and I love running, so I thought, why not? It keeps me motivated and on track.
- —Guest Anna
Training for a 5K and beyond
- http://running101fordummies.blogspot.com/ is my blog. I'm documenting my experiences going from a complete non-runner to running my first 5K and continuing my journey from here. I also document the challenges of running while having an autoimmune disorder.
- —Guest running101
one step at a time
- http://www.sophies42k.blogspot.com/ A running diary of a girl, who's training for the 2013 NY marathon.
- —Guest Sophie
Great Advice for Runners!
- I have been running for about 10 years now. I started by blog to stay motivated and hopefully share what I have learned with fellow runners. http://runnersglobe.blogspot.com/
- —Guest runnersglobe
my run through life
- My blog is a light-hearted look at my" run through life" complete with my photos and cartoons. It has been such a great run that I look forward to more!
Girl Meets Road Blog
- http://girlmeetsroad.blogspot.com My blog to track my progress and keep me motivated, in running and life.
- —Guest Anita
- http://runningfreeblog.blogspot.com/ Journal of a 50 something runner in the West of Scotland
- —Guest Andrew
Russ Is Running
- http://russisrunning.blogspot.com/ I recently started running and even more recently started my running blog. My hope is it will help to keep me motivated and if I happen to write something that someone finds helpful that's even better.
- —Guest Russ
Keeps me accountable
- I started my blog ( http://bk2127-runningonempty.blogspot.com/ ) nearly a year ago as a way to post my thoughts and feelings as I started exercising for the first time in a very long time. I have a couple friends that follow the blog so it keeps me accountable when they ask me how things are going in my training. It also reminds me why I am running. As I've been having a little motivational crisis lately it was good to go back and read my old posts. It reminded me how much I have come to enjoy being on the road and improving my health.
- —Guest bak2127
Train for 5k
- I started my blog, www.trainfor5k.blogspot.com as motivation to fulfill my New Year's resolution and complete a 5k race.
running for a balanced life
- www.stubbornturtle.com I'm a slow but determined runner who lives in two cities so not great for joining running groups. Decided to share my exploits on the web - and set up a challenge to honour my hero (Terry Fox)
My running blog
- http://offthelongrun.wordpress.com/ I started running a couple of months ago as a challenge to myself and to raise some money for charity. I ran my first ever 10k race (6.2 miles) last week and I am now a committed runner. Read my blog, make a comment, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks Alex
running for the baby
- My blog site is http://runningforthebaby.blogspot.com/ I started the blog to help me keep track of my running progress and to help motivate me to lose some weight and be more active before my first child arrives in December.
- —Guest dsarge13
1-15 of 26Next