Do you have a blog about running? If so, why did you start and what do you get out of it? Does it help you stay motivated? Share Your Running Blog
- Teen Running is a blog to help people who are starting running and experts to gain just a bit more knowledge it keeps me motivated to run so I can talk about my experiences, check it out:
- —Guest Landon
- Im blogging about my training for the UK ironman in 2014 and giving up my car for a year and my experiences of alternative travel and training. www.journeyhappy.wordpress.com holds me accountable to more than myself!
- —Guest Tony
Pre Race Jitters
- Just as you'd get jitters before a race, I've got them for my new blog! Check it out!
- —Guest Jen
Run Buffet Blog
- I have a blog at runbuffet.com. I already read other running blogs, and I love running, so I thought, why not? It keeps me motivated and on track.
- —Guest Anna
Training for a 5K and beyond
- http://running101fordummies.blogspot.com/ is my blog. I'm documenting my experiences going from a complete non-runner to running my first 5K and continuing my journey from here. I also document the challenges of running while having an autoimmune disorder.
- —Guest running101
one step at a time
A running diary of a girl, who's training for the 2013 NY marathon.
- —Guest Sophie
Great Advice for Runners!
- I have been running for about 10 years now. I started by blog to stay motivated and hopefully share what I have learned with fellow runners.
- —Guest runnersglobe
my run through life
- My blog is a light-hearted look at my" run through life" complete with my photos and cartoons. It has been such a great run that I look forward to more!
Girl Meets Road Blog
My blog to track my progress and keep me motivated, in running and life.
- —Guest Anita
Journal of a 50 something runner in the West of Scotland
- —Guest Andrew
Russ Is Running
I recently started running and even more recently started my running blog. My hope is it will help to keep me motivated and if I happen to write something that someone finds helpful that's even better.
- —Guest Russ
Keeps me accountable
- I started my blog ( http://bk2127-runningonempty.blogspot.com/ ) nearly a year ago as a way to post my thoughts and feelings as I started exercising for the first time in a very long time. I have a couple friends that follow the blog so it keeps me accountable when they ask me how things are going in my training. It also reminds me why I am running. As I've been having a little motivational crisis lately it was good to go back and read my old posts. It reminded me how much I have come to enjoy being on the road and improving my health.
- —Guest bak2127
Train for 5k
- I started my blog, www.trainfor5k.blogspot.com as motivation to fulfill my New Year's resolution and complete a 5k race.
running for a balanced life
- www.stubbornturtle.com I'm a slow but determined runner who lives in two cities so not great for joining running groups. Decided to share my exploits on the web - and set up a challenge to honour my hero (Terry Fox)
My running blog
I started running a couple of months ago as a challenge to myself and to raise some money for charity. I ran my first ever 10k race (6.2 miles) last week and I am now a committed runner. Read my blog, make a comment, I'd love to hear from you.